We love sharing our beautiful hilltop farm location and built Kamahi Cottage as a stress-free getaway. If you’re planning a honeymoon, special celebration or just a peaceful retreat, the self-contained cottage is perfect.
When you stay at Kamahi Cottage you are the only guests. It’s peaceful and quiet with panoramic views of extinct volcanoes, rolling hills and green valleys. You’ll have total privacy, but are very welcome to share our hospitality in our home nearby.
Start your day with a full gourmet breakfast delivered to the cottage or served in our own dining room, whenever it suits you. And if you prefer a relaxed private evening, we’ll deliver dinner to the cottage.
Enjoy freshly picked flowers, home baking, freshly ground coffee, specialty teas, port and fruit schnapps distilled from our own orchard.
Sophisticated finishing touches and attention to detail make the spacious handcrafted cottage the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Kamahi Cottage offers:
- Your own secure WiFi network in the cottage with FREE unlimited data
- Panoramic views and total privacy
- A family-friendly stay for a maximum of 4 guests – children are very welcome
- Full gourmet breakfasts – continental style plus a selection of cooked choices (We also cater for vegetarians and those with gluten or dairy allergies)
- Upstairs bedroom with queen bed and amazing views!
- Queen sized sofa-sleeper downstairs for 2 extra guests or children (all linen supplied)
- Stylish comfortable lounge and dining area with sound system, CD collection, reading library, flat screen LCD TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan and electric heating
- Spacious modern bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, exclusive complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobes, fluffy towels and bed socks
- Fully equipped modern kitchenette built into a handcrafted cabinet. Complete with fridge, hot plates, microwave, cookware, crockery and cutlery for those keen to self-cater
- Complimentary fresh flowers, home baked treats, freshly ground coffee, tea assortments, port and schnapps
- Hammock chairs on the veranda for relaxing and enjoying the view
- Smoke-free interior
- Comprehensive visitor information and free booking services
Kseniia and Alex from the “The Style Jungle” took a mid-winter break at Kamahi Cottage. Check out Kseniia’s stay…